Deep in the Southern Ocean, below 55 degrees south, one of the most challenging environments on earth, lies the prize.
- The Patagonian Toothfish is one of the world’s great seafood delicacies, sought after for its firm, white flesh.
Australian Longline can deliver the prize to you on a chain that begins hundreds of metres below an icy sea.
- It’s a bold company that can work in such a challenging environment. It is harsh and unforgiving and does not give up its riches easily.
- Australian Longline Pty Ltd is just such an enterprise.
Its two fishing vessels work within the exacting sustainability standards set by the Marine Stewardship Council.
- And the company has been a leader in working with Government to protect the fishery from illegal operators and thereby assuring its future.
- Customers can therefore trust Australian Longline to deliver to the highest international standards – from the beginning of the supply chain to the end.